How to make a labor card How to make a labor card How to apply for a labor card | Who can apply for a worker card? How to make a labor card at home.
In this post I am going to tell you how you can create your own labor card from your mobile or laptop by applying online for labor card at home.
The Department of Labor, Government of India, employs or hires unorganized people. It is very important for them to be registered in the labor department. So that any scheme or facility of the labor department is available directly to them.
Who can be a labor card?
The people below Is –If you work on any of the lists listed, you can create your own labor card – such as hawker, vegetable seller, potter, road or building construction, any small job for those who work daily. Unorganized form etc.
How to make a labor card?
There are two ways you can create a labor card –
- You can create it by going to any Public Service Center (CSC).
- If you have internet knowledge, you can create your labor card from your mobile or computer.
What documents are required to make a labor card?
- Aadhaar card.
- Mobile number.
- Bank pass book.
How to apply for a labor card online?
- First in any browser of your mobile or computer https://www.upssb.in/ The web site will open.
- After that, the home page of the website will open in front of you. Then you have to click on Worker Registration Application.
- Then click on New Labor Registration.
- Select the nature of work.
- Enter your Aadhaar number, name, mobile number and email etc.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile. Enter that OTP.
- Then a form will open in front of you and write in it whatever will be asked.
- Make the payment
- After paying, you can print your labor card.
Apply for Labor Card online Click here